Investor Update – June 21st, 2012
- Completed the legal agreement between the University of Manitoba and Smart Autonomous Solutions to acquire microwave passive cavity sensor technology.
- This includes six patents in two families. The Patent Rights;
- all technical information, know-how, processes, procedures, compositions, methods, formulas, protocols, techniques or data developed by the Inventors at the University relating to the Invention, and in the possession of the University, which are not covered by the Patent Rights but which, in the opinion of the University, are necessary for practicing the inventions and discoveries disclosed and validly claimed in the Patent Rights (collectively, the “Technology Rights”); and
- the Improvements.
- Applied for an additional patent: METHOD AND APPROACH FOR MONITORING THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF STRUCTURES. This includes a methodology to increase the range by introducing tracking mechanisms and various receive and transmit antenna configurations.
- In the process of submitting a second patent to measure Dynamic Thermal Circuit Rating (DTCR) of three phase transmission lines with a single interrogator and also measure variations of DTCR along the length of the transmission line.
- Will start the process to complete technology transfer from University of Manitoba.
- We are in the process of leasing a facility to assemble beta test units and prepare for manufacturing and commercialization. (In Burnaby)
- We have created contacts in the Far East to manufacture waveguide and mechanical parts. Also, contacts to manufacture assembled PCBs in the Far East. Final assembly and software will be uploaded at the Burnaby Facility. These contacts are created though our manufacturing agent from U.S.A.
- We have planned a trip to Tri State G&T, Colorado to present SAS to a group of companies to generate support letters and negotiate beta test sites.
- We have created contacts with CEATI to give SAS exposure with various utility companies who are members of CEATI.
- We are planning a financing Road show to Manitoba in September.
Smart Autonomous Solutions